Saturday, October 9, 2010

UFOs


Let's say I saw a UFO. I would be in such a state of excitement, fear, and awe that I would want to tell people. But I wouldn't tell anyone. Why? Because anytime I see a news report of a UFO sighting, it's usually by some "dumb redneck hick" (not my words, thus the quotes), which immediately discredits the report. And everyone would think I was either certifiably crazy or joking around. Doesn't anyone outside of this stereotype witness UFO sightings? Apparently so.

Click here.

The Chinese certainly have had their share this year. Clicking here might give you goosebumps.

Hawaii, too.

Then do your own search.

I know I'm risking mockery by putting this out there, but I saw something very similar in Syracuse yesterday afternoon. Three orbs moving first in a straight line and then into a triangle, followed by more than ten single aircrafts with glowing comet-like tails that faded quickly, not like airplane exhaust trails. All going in the same point of direction. I don't know what they were, but they were fast and quiet and made me feel like I had been transplanted into the filming of the movie, Signs. That's all I'm saying.

1 comment:

  1. On a similar tangent, two videos having to do with an intelligent life paradox (aka the Fermi Paradox): One in video blog form, the other in song form.

    It's a shame that people have the tendency to discredit anything we're not prepared for. It's bad enough that we call anybody claiming to see ufos lunatics, it's even worse to think that if/when intelligent life does establish contact with us, the entire planet is going to freak out.

    ReplyDelete