Friday, July 23, 2010

Mr. Ding-A-Ling is actually a woman

Our neighborhood has an ice cream truck that goes around once or twice a day. The first time I saw the name on the truck I laughed hysterically. Mr. Ding-A-Ling! I sent numerous picture messages to friends via my fantastic Samsung cell phone. We all had a good laugh. I always assumed the driver would be a man, which I have to admit creeped me out big-time (Ding-A-Ling and serving ice cream to little kids? You can't yell pedophile louder than that!) But to my surprise Mr. Ding-A-Ling's driver is a woman! I realized this as I pulled onto my street and passed the truck at the stop sign. Interesting fact.

Other interesting facts:
--> Whenever I drink wine little pains shoot through the sides of my jaw (not when I drink beer or other liquor, only wine). What is that about?

--> There is a new Green Grocery store in my town that sells all natural food and products. Today I found my pasta that I normally wait 15 minutes for at the farmer's market for the same cost. Score!

--> Every time I go to Target I end up with the same cashier. She is from Thailand and she is an absolute doll! The interesting thing here is that she remembers me every single time, AND she remembers our past conversations. Today she told me she thinks we knew each other in a past life and are just drawn to each other. So sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment