Monday, November 29, 2010

10 DAYS and flush

Whew! Thanksgiving was a whirlwind this year! We spent Thanksgiving with my family, then traveled back upstate for a second feast. Sunday we were invited by my in-laws to another turkey dinner. I loved every minute of it! THREE Thanksgiving dinners and I didn't have to cook a single one. I'd say I made out well.

Well, the birthday to end this blog will occur in 10 days (Dec. 9th). I don't really know what I'm expecting to happen, or if I should expect anything at all. Will something magical happen the moment I turn 30? Will I be wiser and more sophisticated? My bet says no. Just another year, another number. One hope is that I'll be able to celebrate somehow, sometime, and somewhere with my Love and good friends! The other is that I get a Blog of Note.

Now onto the real blogging part. I have to bring this up. What is it that prevents people from flushing a public toilet after they've gone to the bathroom? I hope that on my birthday I'll have an entire day of no unpleasant surprises when I walk into any stall. It's so gross, really. I mean, is it that difficult to push the handle? A gentle kick would also do the job. I don't mind so much when there is only pee in the bowl, but there's absolutely NO NEED for anything more substantial to linger behind. Oh, and.... if you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie! PLEASE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment