Thursday, November 4, 2010

Garth Parties On

Sometimes stuff happens and I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone because I can't believe this crap could actually happen. Other times, like today, I feel like I am stuck going through a revolving door and cannot exit.

I was reminded of this two times today: Once when I was actually going through the revolving door at the gym, and twice when I got home and heard the SAME news story on the television that has been playing for days. It's THE most ridiculous news story, at least in the way it has been presented. Apparently some guy wandered into a city elementary school during a Halloween celebration and "fondled" two different teachers in two different classrooms. Then he walked out of the school intact. Up until today police weren't sure who the guy was. Did you pay attention to the "fondled" part? He didn't attack them, he FONDLED them. So, how did the guy get away with no injuries? Those teachers should have broken his hands and anything else they could grab. But really, "fondled"? It makes it sound like it was some sort of ridiculous movie. And why do they keep playing the story over and over on the news? It's the same information every day. Each morning and evening this week I have felt like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, except his radio is my television.

Click here for news segment

News update: the fondler's name is Garth (Wayne's World?) and he left his wallet behind at the scene, which is what led police to find him (where's Jay Leno? I have a stupid criminal for him!). Oh, and he was already on parole for some other crime. I'm shocked. Well, party on, Garth.

No comments:

Post a Comment