Sunday, November 21, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse

My husband sometimes refers to a "zombie apocalypse". I didn't get it at first so I had to look it up. According to wikipedia, it's "a widespread rise of zombies hostile to human life engages in a general assault on civilization."

Now, I doubted that he really believed this would happen because of its supernatural implications, and was thoroughly relieved when I realized he was really referring to the state of people's minds as being zombie-ish. He feels that people today are walking around in a state of complete self-centeredness, in an altered reality, failing to see what's really going on around them. And in that case, the zombie apocalypse IS really upon us, as you can witness for yourself by clicking here.

Can you believe this? I am astonished. And frightened. Really frightened.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, when it's put in those terms then not only are we on the brink of the robot apocalypse (we may very well be the robots), but we're on the brink of the zombie apocalypse too?! Crikey...

    ReplyDelete