Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Spatial Awareness

Recently I have noticed that people have very little spacial awareness. This evening I was at Wegmans trying to get some produce and meat for supper, and I was continuously encountering people who were just standing around in La-la Land. I must have said excuse me at least 20 times, and the people would eventually move but not without bumping into my cart or a store display. Coming down aisles I was greeted frequently by carts just sitting in the middle of the aisle while their drivers were gazing blankly at the shelves. When are people going to realize that they are in my way?! (Ha-ha!) Seriously, though, a little bit of social awareness in public wouldn't hurt any of us, and it would probably allow more people to be more time efficient.

1 comment:

  1. This is a huge pet peeve of mine!! People - be aware of your surroundings and be considerate!

    ReplyDelete